Learn from the top-notch industry experts! Our Software Testing course is specifically designed to help you master Programming Languages, Functional testing skills, Framework Creation, etc. through hands-on real-time projects. Along with this Intellipaat offers a placement opportunity within 6 months of the course completion.
This Software Testing course is designed by industry experts in collaboration with Intellipaat. Learn Python Programming, Selenium, Functional Testing, and Framework Creation using Python and other required skills to get into your dream job. Additionally, this program offers placement opportunities within 6 months of course completion along with 24/7 support assistance. Get access to 120+ job openings and our personalized career mentorship program.
- Minimum 50 job opportunities within 6 Months of moving to the placement pool
- 95 Hrs of Self-paced Learning
- 7 months of Live Sessions from Industry Experts
- One-on-One with Industry Mentors
- Dedicated Learning Management Team
- 50+ Industry Projects & Case Studies
- 24*7 Support
- Essential Soft Skills Training
- Certification by Intellipaat
- E-learning videos on Software Testing
- No-cost EMI
- Suitable for Technical as well as Non-technical Graduates
- Technical Career Mentor
Module 1 – Python Programming
- Python Environment Setup And Essentials – Introduction to Python Language, features, the advantages of Python over other programming languages, Python installation – Windows, Mac & Linux distribution for Anaconda Python, deploying Python IDE, basic Python commands, data types, variables, keywords and more.
Hands-on Exercise – Installing Python Anaconda for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Python Programming Language Basic Constructs – Built-in data types in Python, learn classes, modules, Str(String), Ellipsis Object, Null Object, Ellipsis, Debug, Basic Operators, Comparison, Arithmetic, Slicing and Slice Operator, Logical, Bitwise, Loop and Control Statements while, for, if, break, else, continue.
Hands-on Exercise – Write your first Python program, write a Python Function (with and without parameters), use Lambda expression, write a class, create a member function and a variable, create an object, write a for loop
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts in Python – How to write OOP concepts program in Python, connecting to a database, classes and objects in Python, OOPs paradigm, important concepts in OOP like polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, Python functions, return types and parameters, Lambda expressions.
Hands-on Exercise – Creating an application that helps to check balance, deposit money and withdraw money using the concepts of OOPS.
- Python Database Connection – Understanding the Database, need of database, installing MySQL on windows, understanding Database connection using Python.
Hands-on Exercise – Demo on Database Connection using python and pulling the data.
- Exception Handling – Introduction to Exception Handling, scenarios in Exception Handling with its execution, Arithmetic exception, RAISE of Exception, what is Random List, running a Random list on Jupyter Notebook, Value Error in Exception Handling.
Hands-on Exercise – Demo on Exception Handling with an Industry-based Use Case.
- Multi-Threading & Race Condition – Introduction to Thread, need of threads, what are thread functions, performing various operations on thread-like joining a thread, starting a thread, enumeration in a thread, creating a Multithread, finishing the multi threads., understanding Race Condition, lock, and Synchronization.
Hands-on Exercise – Demo on Starting a Thread and a Multithread and then performing multiple operations on them.
- Packages and Functions – Intro to modules in Python, need of modules, how to import modules in python, locating a module, namespace and scoping, Arithmetic operations on Modules using a function, Intro to the Search path, Global and local functions, filter functions, Python Packages, import in packages, various ways of accessing the packages, Decorators, Pointer assignments, and Xldr.
Hands-on Exercise – Demo on importing the modules and performing various operations on them using arithmetic functions, importing various packages and accessing them and then performing different operations on them.
- Web Scraping With Python – Introduction to web scraping in Python, Installing of beautifulsoup, Installing Python parser lxml, Various web scraping libraries, beautifulsoup, Scrapy Python packages, Creating soup object with input HTML, Searching of tree, full or partial parsing, output print.
Hands-on Exercise – Installation of Beautiful soup and lxml Python parser, Making a soup object with input HTML file, Navigating using Py objects in soup tree.
Module 2 – Selenium
- Core Java Concepts
- Writing Java Programs Using Java Principles
- Getting Started with Selenium
- Selenium Features
- Deep Dive into Selenium IDE
- Selenium WebDriver Automation
- Fire Path Installation
- Searching Elements
- Advanced User Interactions and Cross Browser Testing
- Introduction to TestNG Plugin
- TestNG Terminology
- TestNG Data Providers
- Maven Integration
- WebDriver Sample Programs
- JUnit Operations and the Test Framework
- Object Repository
- Test Data Management
- Selenium Grid Concept
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium (Self-paced)
- Implementing the BDD Framework Using Cucumber (Self-paced)
Module 3 – Functional Testing
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Test Planning, Design of Testing
- Techniques of testing
- Levels & Types of Testing
- Executing test
- Managing Defect
- Team Collaboration & Reporting
- Measurement & Metrics
- Testing Tools & FAQs
- Nomenclature in Manual Testing
Module 4 – Framework Creation Using Python
- Introduction to pytest
- Advantages and disadvantages of pytest
- Comparison with other testing frameworks like Nose, unittest etc
- Introduction to Page object model
- Framework creation using Python and pytest
Module 5 – Git and Github
- Introduction to Git
- Architecture of Git
- Working with remote repositories
- Branching and Merging
- Git Methodology
- Git plugin with IDE (Eclipse)
Module 6 – Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Storing Data in Docker
- Docker Compose
- Container Orchestration
- Networking in Docker
- Docker Monitoring
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Introduction to Pods and Services
Module 7 – SQL
- Introduction to SQL
- Database Normalization and Entity Relationship Model(Self-paced)
- SQL Operators
- Working with SQL: Join, Tables, and Variables
- Deep Dive into SQL Functions
- Working with Subqueries
- SQL Views, Functions, and Stored Procedures
- Deep Dive into User-defined Functions
- SQL Optimization and Performance
- Advanced Topics
- Managing Database Concurrency
- Practice Session
- Microsoft Courses: Study Material