7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of Swift 3 code.
- Experience with with iOS application development.
- Experienced Swift and iOS app developers who are seeking to learn reactive programing in Swift with RxSwift
- Developers experienced with one of Rx’s various other platform ports who are interested in learning reactive extensions for Swift
Reactive Extensions (or Rx) is a multi-platform suite of libraries designed for developing asynchronous and event-based applications using observable sequences and LINQ-style query operators. RxSwift is a functional library intended to ease the difficulty associated with Swift asynchronous and concurrent coding for iOS apps.
This instructor-led, live training introduces participants to reactive techniques offered by RxSwift for managing the transferring and combining of asynchronous data streams, handling simple observable sequences, and the architecture and development of responsive, flexible, and industry scalable iOS applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts behind reactive programing in Swift 3.
- Turn various items such as arrays and events into observable sequences.
- Apply various filters to observable sequences, transform and combine observable sequences.
- Write Unit tests against Rx Code.
- Effectively utilize blind data from user interface elements.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.