Locate Web Elements. Learn how to find the elements and locate their state, take action and record the results.
WebDriver Methods. Try and take these exercises to test your skills learned. Each test has separate requirements which are being provided in the lecture.
Object-Oriented Programming Put your knowledge with these really fun exercises where you’ll be required to create focus and assert on the elements.
Page Objects. Play this game and learn which page objects are good or bad based on relevant page classes, components, and properties.
Automation Best Practices. See an even diagram of how common web applications behave
45 Minute Production Level Framework and Paralelization
- You should have some flavor of Visual Studio installed, the Community edition is fine.
- You should have a basic understanding of C# and Visual Studio
- You should have ChromeDriver and Chrome browser installed
This course will guide you through the important Selenium WebDriver interview exercises. The goal is to help you brush up on your skills before heading out to a Java interview.
Locating Web Elements.
- 1-7 Steps of Selenium Script Quiz
- Locators in Code Exercise
- Inspection Quiz
- Locators in Code Exercise Answer
- Locating Web Elements Exam
- Locating Web Elements Exam Answer
- Action Quiz
- Action Quiz Answer
- Coding Exercises for Methods
Object Oriented Programming
- OOP Quiz
- OOP Exam
- Page Objects Quiz
- Page Objects Exercise
- Page Objects Exercise Answer
Automation Best Practices.
- Automation Pyramid Exercises
45 Minute Production Level Framework.
- ATDA Quiz
- ATDA Quiz Answer Pt 1
- ATDA Quiz Answer P2
- ATDA Quiz Answer P3
- Add Inventory Component Quiz
- Cleaning Up Code Quiz
- Parallelization exercise
- Refactoring exercise
Ready to start?
What our students are saying?
“Wonderful content and things explained in a nutshell. Overwhelmed by Author’s dedication to put things in such a way that any novice or manual tester can follow and understand and definitely be on-boarded as a Selenium Automation Engineer next day at work. Thanks a million times for creating these courses! One Stop for Automation.”- Rupashree Geethaaviji Ananthakrishna
“I am familiar with Nikolay from a course I saw on TestAutomation and have the highest regard for him. Glad to see him on Udemy.” – Annamalai Viswanathan
“One Of the Best courses on Selenium With C#. Cheers Nikolay!!” – Saransh Vaid
Who this course is for:
- Automation Engineers looking to improve their Selenium knowledge
- QA individuals looking to get started with Selenium
7 sections • 22 lectures • 1h 58m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction1 lecture • 1min
Locating Web Elements5 lectures • 19min
- Inspection Quiz02:42
- Locators in Code Exercise08:19
- Locators in Code Exercise Answer04:01
- Locating Web Elements Exam01:51
- Locating Web Elements Exam Answer01:46
WebDriver Methods3 lectures • 27min
- Actions Quiz04:29
- Actions Quiz Answer13:26
- Coding Exercises for Methods08:37
Object Oriented Programming2 lectures • 15min
- OOP Quiz04:00
- OOP Exam11:14
Page Objects3 lectures • 17min
- Page Objects Quiz05:03
- Page Objects Exercise03:49
- Page Objects Exercise Answer08:30
Automation Best Practices1 lecture • 16min
- Automation Pyramid Exercises16:20
45 Minute Production Level Framework7 lectures • 23min
- ATDA Quiz01:46
- ATDA Quiz Answer Part 103:03
- ATDA Quiz Answer Part 206:14
- ATDA Quiz Answer Part 305:02
- Add Inventory Component Quiz01:38
- Cleaning Up Code Quiz04:57
- BONUS LECTURE00:49