14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Basic understanding of how Flutter works
Business Logic Component (BLoC) is a design pattern by Google that allows the separation of business logic from the presentation layer.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to learn how to use BLoC Pattern to manage state across different applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the BLoC core concepts and architecture.
- Create, test, and debug BLoCs.
- Learn about the BLoC build context.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of BLoC Pattern
BLoC Core Concepts
Flutter BLoC Core Concepts
Creating a BLoC
Injecting BLoCs Into a Widget Tree
Wiring Up the Article List Screen
Access and Navigation
BLoC Build Context
Working with Local Storage
Summary and Next Steps