14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Knowledge of web development
- Web developers
Ionic is a web framework with a set of components used for modern web APIs. It provides a library of tools, gestures, and UI components that help build fast and interactive applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web developers who wish to create a modern mobile application with Ionic 6.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Integrate native device features into a modern hybrid mobile application.
- Learn the fundamentals of Ionic.
- Learn to deploy Ionic applications to production.
- Run a modern hybrid application on a mobile device emulator.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Overview of Ionic and Ionic services
- Understanding the capacitor runtime
Setting Up the Development Environment
- Installing Ionic
- Installing Android Studio
- Installing Xcode
- Microsoft vs. code
- Choosing the best framework
Working with Ionic
- Building native applications with capacitor
- Understanding the basics of Ionic
- Working with HTTP requests
Building Ionic Applications
- Using the Ionic Command Line interface to build an Ionic app
- Understanding the components of Ionic
- Understanding the app layout and styling
- Using and customizing Ionic themes
- Using plugins
Debugging and Deploying Ionic Applications
- Previewing the app
- Debugging Ionic apps using the console
- Deploying Nodejs apps for production
- Preparing Ionic apps for production
- Publishing Ionic apps
Summary and Next Steps