7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of digital marketing
AI (Artificial Intelligence) is intelligence for machines to accomplish specific tasks by recognizing patterns in data. AI enables users to growth hack the success of digital marketing campaigns.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at marketers who wish to use AI to improve improve digital marketing strategies through valuable customer insights.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Leverage AI software to improve the way brands connect to users.
- Use chatbots to optimize the user-experience.
- Increase productivity and revenue through the automation of tasks.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
AI in Digital Marketing
- What is AIDM?
- The application of AIDM
Content Curation and Creation
- Streamlining content with AI tools
- Working with Curata, BuzzSumo, Crayon, and Scoop-It
Google Cloud AI
- Creating and scaling chatbots
- Integrating chatbots on a web application
- Working with Market Brew
Email Task Automation
- Automating email tasks with Siftrock
Tracking and Reporting
- Tracking and reporting user behavior with BlueShift
- Tracking and reporting data from social media platforms with Zoomph
Summary and Conclusion