Perform Data Wrangling with the Python Programming Language. Practice and Solution Notebooks included.
- You will need to have basic python programming proficiency.
- You will need a modern browser i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Load a local dataset from CSV and Excel files.
- Import a dataset from CSV and Excel files via a URL.
- Determine the size of a dataset.
- Explore the first and last records of a dataset.
- Explore the datatypes of the features of a dataset.
- Check for missing data in a dataset.
- Deal with missing data in a dataset.
- Filter for records with certain values from a dataset.
- Filter records with multiple filters from a dataset.
- Filter for records from a dataset through the use of conditions.
- Perform sorting in ascending and descending order.
- Split a column in a dataset.
- Merge data frames to form a dataset.
- Concatenate two columns to one column in a dataset.
- Export a dataset in CSV and Excel formats.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for professionals with an interest in getting hands-on experience with the respective data science techniques and tools.
14 sections • 14 lectures • 1h 23m total lengthExpand all sections