7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Experience with Python programming language
- Familiarity with stream-processing platforms
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
Apache Kafka is an open-source stream-processing platform that provides a fast, reliable, and low-latency platform for handling real-time data analytics. Apache Kafka can be integrated with available programming languages such as Python.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data engineers, data scientists, and programmers who wish to use Apache Kafka features in data streaming with Python.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to use Apache Kafka to monitor and manage conditions in continuous data streams using Python programming.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of Apache Kafka Features and Architecture for Python
- Core APIs (producer, consumer, streams, connector)
- Concepts and uses
Accessing Kafka in Python
- Available Python libraries for use
- Compression formats supported
Installing Apache Kafka
- Computer installation
- Virtual private server and virtual machine installation
Starting Kafka Broker Server
- Reading and editing using an IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Running Zookeeper
- Logs folder
Creating a Kafka Topic
- Connecting to a Kafka cluster
- Reading topic details
Sending Messages Using Producers
- Initiating a producer
- Examining incoming messages
- Running multiple producers
- Kafka Console Consumer
- Running multiple consumers
Summary and Conclusion