14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Basic programming skills (.NET, C#, VB, etc).
- Business intelligence professionals with technical skills
- Digital Marketing professionals with technical skills
Intelligent Process Automation, or IPA, refers to the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), robotics and integration with third-party services to extend the power of RPA.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at technical persons who wish to set up or extend an RPA system with more intelligent capabilities.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure UiPath IPA.
- Enable robots to manage other robots.
- Apply computer vision to locate screen objects with accuracy.
- Enable robots that can detect language patterns and carry out sentiment analysis on unstructured content.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about UiPath IPA, please visit: https://www.UiPath.com/rpa/intelligent-process-automation