21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Experience with Python programming language.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Mobile developers
- Data scientists
TensorFlow Lite is an open source deep learning framework for mobile devices and embedded systems.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use TensorFlow Lite to develop mobile applications with deep learning capabilities.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure TensorFlow Lite.
- Understand the principles behind TensorFlow, machine learning and deep learning.
- Load TensorFlow Models onto an Android device.
- Enable deep learning and machine learning functionality such as computer vision and natural language recognition in a mobile application.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about TensorFlow, please visit: https://www.tensorflow.org/lite/
Overview of TensorFlow Lite Features and Design
Machine Learning and Deep Learning Fundamentals
Preparing the Mobile App Development Environment
Creating an App for Object Recognition
Setting up TensorFlow Lite
Selecting a TensorFlow Model
Converting the TensorFlow Model
Loading the TensorFlow Model onto a Mobile Device
Optimizing the TensorFlow Model for Mobile Devices
Adding Chat Capabilities for Smarter Replies
Loading a Pre-trained TensorFlow Model
Retraining a TensorFlow Model
Pre-processing a Dataset
Setting the Hyperparameters
Deploying the AI Enabled App
Running TensorFlow Models on Other Embedded Devices
Summary and Conclusion