The Business Analyst Role in Implementing AI-based Business Solutions
Requirements Elicitation and Analysis for Conversational User Experiences
Comparing Natural Language Understanding (NLU) Bots and Rule-based Bots
Overview of Conversation Flow Analysis and Design for the Business Analyst
- This overview of the field has no prerequisites.
How AI & Machine Learning Change Your Business Analyst Career
Anyone defining requirements for digital solutions must keep up with new trends in technology such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data to remain relevant in the workforce.
The requirements elicitation and analysis process is just as crucial for AI initiatives as it is for any other project. Business stakeholders and technical experts like data scientists, chatbot developers, or machine learning engineers involved in an AI project need to collaborate to produce a successful product.
This course is a management overview of what emerging disciplines like Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Business Analytics, and Chatbots (Conversational User Interfaces) offer organizations and how the role commonly called Business Analyst must morph to stay relevant.
Business Analysts Make Sure Technological Developments Drive Business Value
The role of the business analyst is to help organizations with their decision-making process by asking questions and analyzing data to better understand what they need. With the emergence of AI, data scientists need input from business analysts about what type of information is needed to generate AI models.
The course presents an example of the evolving role of business analysts in the development of a directed chatbot.
Revolutionize Your Customer Service or Product Sales
Learn how to create a chatbot or conversational user interface for your company or yourself with our in-depth course “How to Design, Build, Deploy, and Manage Directed Chatbots” (available on Udemy).
About the Instructor
- Teaches 12 Udemy courses for Agile Business Analysis with over 60,000 students enrolled.
- Champions lean and agile methods to meet communication challenges between business and IT communities.
- Maintains an extensive YouTube Channel with over 100 videos for 17K+ subscribers and 1.6M+ views.
- Authored 12 Business Analysis books covering tools and techniques for Agile and traditional software requirements.
- Consultant to a multitude of Fortune 500 companies and governmental agencies.
- Facilitated 100’s of User Story and Requirements Gathering Workshops for multi-million-dollar projects.
- 25+ years’ experience with instructor-led training for tens of thousands of students around the world.
- Coach and mentor for aspiring business analysts.
Enroll now to learn how to prepare for the changes these revolutionary technologies represent.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone involved in eliciting, defining, writing, communicating, analyzing, or understanding requirements for projects that include Data Science, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence components including (but not limited to):
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Project Managers