14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
An understanding of database technology
Riak is an Erlang based open-source document database, similar to CouchDB. It is created and maintained by Basho.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build, run and operate a Riak based web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Extend the number of hardware nodes and partition data across multiple servers
- Use bucket/key/values to organize and retrieve documents
- Use full-text search like query syntax
- Understand other Riak related technologies, such as Riak KV and Riak TS
- Test, secure, optimize and deploy a sample web application
- Database engineers
- Operations staff
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.