7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Knowledge of or experience working with React and React Native.
- Web application developers
React Native Expo is a set of tools, libraries and services that acts as an abstraction layer on top of React Native. It simplifies the deployment process, allowing you to generate a build with one click or command without having to create a developer account on various app stores. React Native Expo can be described as Rails for React Native.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants learn to use React Native Expo through discussion and hands-on practice. By the end of the course, participants will be equipped to create and deploy their own React Native application using React Native Expo.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Why Expo?
Overview of Expo SDK
The Lifecycle of an Expo Project
- From start to iOS and Android app
Installation and Setup
Creating a New Project in Expo XDE
Developing Your Project Locally
Using the Asset Management System
- Handling images, videos, fonts, etc.
Implementing Icons, Blur Views, and More
Wiring up Push Notifications
Routing and Navigation
Publishing Your Project (Non-App Store Publication)
Publishing Your Project to App Store and Google Play
- Packaging your Expo app into a standalone binary
Detaching Your Project to the ExpoKit
Making Changes to Your Local Project
Debugging Your App
- Using an emulator/simulator
Removing a Published Expo Project
Summary and Conclusion