10 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
No background in quantum computing, or quantum physics necessary.
No physics background necessary.
We cover A to Z of Quantum Computing!
Practical Quantum Computing: Live Online
Launch your high-tech career
This is a 10 hour instructor-led, live online training course. After your immersive training, you will be ready to start work as an entry level quantum computing developer.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Run and test your quantum programs with the integrated IBM Q
- Use Qiskit to create, compile, and execute quantum computing programs
- Working with practical and advanced quantum algorithms such as QAOA
- Recast real-world problems into an appropriate quantum computing language
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic notions of Quantum Mechanics
- Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Quantum Gates and Quantum Circuits (Binary Quantum Gates)
- Quantum Computation via Python and Qiskit
- Practical Quantum Algorithm Design and Construction
- Advanced Quantum Algorithm Implementations via Qiskit
- Solving real world problems in diverse industries via IBM’s quantum computers