- What is the System Analysis and Design Process?
- Place of the Analysis and Design activities in the Unified Process (RUP)
- A panorama of UML 2 diagrams used in the system analysis and design
- Frameworks for tracing requirements toward software implementation and tests
How to transform requirements into component based analysis specifications?
- Traceability between requirements and system analysis
- Advanced notions for representing the system structure and dynamics
- Refinement of the requirements on both axis
- Toward the system design using operation contracts
- Case Study : Definition of the analysis component model of the system
How to transform analysis specifications into design level ones?
- Traceability between system analysis and design
- Design Patterns for loose coupling and high cohesion of components
- Definition of the Design level Architectural Backbone of the system (components, ports, interfaces, exchange objects)
- Design level interaction diagrams to implement operation contracts
- Case Study : Updating design level component diagram with architectural choices
Implementing technical specifications and testing on a component basis
- Generating design level specifications into an object oriented programming language
- Deployment of Components on the Physical Nodes
- Integration and Acceptance tests on the basis of the previous specifications
- Steps of the system analysis and design processes
- Patterns for ensuring traceability between requirements and the software code
- Testing requirements on the system architecture
Notice: The above training-mentoring sessions are conducted interactively using Requirement Engineering and Modeling tools in order to ensure good level of traceability between requirements and underlying solutions. Concepts are explained first using basic examples and are then followed by solution drafts to your own issues. After this session, we can accompany you by reviewing and validating your solutions depending on your needs.