Skip to content
- Reviewing and describing a process from start to end
- from the first contact with client to end of process in back-office
- Defining key indicators to measure the process performance
- how to define the most relevant indicators
- how to measure these indicators, etc.
- Identifying areas for improvement on the process
- how to identify these improvements
- what to focus on
- what to avoid, etc.
- Proposing recommendations to improve the process
- what type of recommendations
- how to write them
- how to ensure operational recommendations, etc.
- Monitoring the improvements
- which governance structure to monitor the process improvements
- how often
- which type of reporting, etc.