7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of Blockchain technology
- An understanding of Bitcoin and cryptography
- Experience with Linux command line
Monax (previously known as Eris) is an application platform that sits in the between a blockchain client and the operating system. It serves as an application layer for distributed ledger and blockchain applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build a smart contract blockchain application with Monax.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop and deploy a distributed application using blockchain and smart contract technology.
- Understand design and functionality of ‘smart contracts’ and how to create one.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.