14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience with Matlab
- No previous experience with data science is required
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Matlab to design, build, and visualize a convolutional neural network for image recognition.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build a deep learning model
- Automate data labeling
- Work with models from Caffe and TensorFlow-Keras
- Train data using multiple GPUs, the cloud, or clusters
- Domain experts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.