14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience programming in Swift
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use the iOS Machine Learning (ML) technology stack as they step through the creation and deployment of an iOS mobile app.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a mobile app capable of image processing, text analysis and speech recognition
- Access pre-trained ML models for integration into iOS apps
- Create a custom ML model
- Add Siri Voice support to iOS apps
- Understand and use frameworks such as coreML, Vision, CoreGraphics, and GamePlayKit
- Use languages and tools such as Python, Keras, Caffee, Tensorflow, sci-kit learn, libsvm, Anaconda, and Spyder
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.