7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of database concepts
- Experience with software application development
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at technical persons who wish to learn how to implement a machine learning strategy while maximizing the use of big data.
By the end of this training, participants will:
- Understand the evolution and trends for machine learning.
- Know how machine learning is being used across different industries.
- Become familiar with the tools, skills and services available to implement machine learning within an organization.
- Understand how machine learning can be used to enhance data mining and analysis.
- Learn what a data middle backend is, and how it is being used by businesses.
- Understand the role that big data and intelligent applications are playing across industries.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
History, Evolution and Trends for Machine Learning
The Role of Big Data in Machine Learning
Infrastructure for Managing Big Data
Using Historical and Real-time Data to Predict Behavior
Case Study: Machine Learning Across Industries
Evaluating Existing Applications and Capabilities
Upskilling for Machine Learning
Tools for Implementing Machine Learning
Cloud vs On-Premise Services
Understanding the Data Middle Backend
Overview of Data Mining and Analysis
Combining Machine Learning with Data Mining
Case Study: Deploying Intelligent Applications to Deliver Personalized Experiences to Users
Summary and Conclusion