14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of database concepts
- System administration experience
- A basic understanding of APIs
Hypertable is an open-source software database management system based on the design of Google’s Bigtable.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and manage a Hypertable database system.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install, configure and upgrade a Hypertable instance
- Set up and administer a Hypertable cluster
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the database
- Design a Hypertable schema
- Work with Hypertable’s API
- Troubleshoot operational issues
- Operations engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.