Online or onsite, instructor-led live Helm training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Helm to streamline the process of installing and managing Kubernetes applications.
Helm training is available as “online live training” or “onsite live training”. Online live training (aka “remote live training”) is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Helm training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the US or in NobleProg corporate training centers in the US.
This instructor-led, live training in the US (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Helm to streamline the process of installing and managing Kubernetes applications. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Helm.
- Create reproducible builds of Kubernetes applications.
- Share applications as Helm charts.
- Run third-party applications saved as Helm charts.
- Manage releases of Helm packages.