you will learn create UI layout tests using Galen. We will use Galen out of the box implementation within Jasecu automation framework
- you should first complete following free tutorial: Cucumber & Java UI & API automation framewok – JASECU, link on Udemy webpage + then: course/jasecu-ui-api-automation-framewok !!! exact link link on this course can be find in the Note plus in the attached text file of Lecture no. 1 Section no. 1 of ‘Galen – UI LAYOUT automation testing’ course !!!
In this course, you will learn how to create UI layout automation tests using Galen within Java Selenium Cucumber framework – Jasecu.
The prerequisite of this course is finishing free Udemy course:
Cucumber & Java & Selenium automation framework – JASECU
link on Udemy webpage + then:
!!! exact link link on this course can be find in the Description, Note and in the attached text file of Lecture no. 1 Section no. 1 of ‘Galen – UI LAYOUT automation testing’ course !!!,
this free course will help you setup your local and CI environment to use Galen within Jasecu Framework and will learn you the basics of Jasecu Framework
In Galen – layout automation testing you will get familiar with basics of layout testing, you will understand Galen implementation in Jasecu framework and how to run scenarios which include Galen steps from IDEA IntelliJ and from Jenkins.
Primarily, you will learn how to create Galen ‘gspec’ files and create layout verification in them.
After finishing this course, you will realize how easy it is create UI layout tests using Galen with Jasecu framework.
Who this course is for:
- people who would like to learn UI layout automation tests using Galen
7 sections • 19 lectures • 1h 40m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction3 lectures • 11min
- Why this course04:32
- Layout testing in general02:35
- Layout testing with Galen03:25
Implementation of Galen into Jasecu Framework5 lectures • 13min
- Galen Java Step Definiton (Glue Code)03:15
- Galen Gherkin Feature file03:22
- Galen Java Test Runner02:05
- Galen TestNG test suite01:50
- Galen Dependency02:22
Galen Gspec Files4 lectures • 16min
- Placement of Gspec files within Jasecu framework02:07
- Galen Objects08:03
- Galen Ranges02:41
- Galen Specifications03:35
IDEA IntelliJ – Running Galen Tests and check Galen Reports2 lectures • 15min
- Running Galen Tests in IDEA IntelliJ04:22
- Check Galen reports10:21
Jenkins Integration2 lectures • 14min
Create Galen Test from scratch for testing Udemy page Login2 lectures • 31min
- Create files in IDEA IntelliJ and run the test for Udemy Login test22:31
- Push files to Github and create new Jenkins job for Udemy login Galen test08:37
Conclusion1 lecture • 1min
- Final word and next steps00:57