14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Python programming experience
- Data Scientists
TensorFlow is an open source machine learning library. TensorFlow provides users the ability to use and create artificial intelligence for detecting and predicting fraud.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists who wish to use TensorFlow to analyze potential fraud data.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a fraud detection model in Python and TensorFlow.
- Build linear regressions and linear regression models to predict fraud.
- Develop an end-to-end AI application for analyzing fraud data.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- What is TensorFlow?
- TensorFlow features
What is AI
- Computational Psychology
- Computational Philosophy
- Computational learning theory
- Computer algorithms for computational experience
- Artificial neural networks
- Deep learning vs. machine learning
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring TensorFlow
TensorFlow Quick Start
- Working with nodes
- Using the Keras API
- Reading and writing to data
- Preparing features
- Labeling data
- Normalizing data
- Splitting data into test data and training data
- Formatting input images
Predictions and Regressions
- Loading a model
- Visualizing predictions
- Creating regressions
- Building and compiling a classifier model
- Training and testing the model
Summary and Conclusion