14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Java or .Net programming experience
- An understanding of machine learning concepts
Encog is an open-source machine learning framework for Java and .Net.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn advanced machine learning techniques for building accurate neural network predictive models.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Implement different neural networks optimization techniques to resolve underfitting and overfitting
- Understand and choose from a number of neural network architectures
- Implement supervised feed forward and feedback networks
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.