Get started with Python programming
Understand Python fundamentals such as print, input, data conversion, if statement
Programming with confidence
Be ready to learn advanced Python programming
- This course is for absolute beginners! No programming experience is required. If you can surf online, you are good to go.
Python programming is fun and useful, but starting from zero can be intimidating.
This course is designed to remove the intimidation factor of Python programming. It is for elementary or secondary students who are curious about Python programming, or who are scared of programming. The course provides bite-size videos. Each video covers one topic in about 10 minutes. The coding demos will show every steps. You can easily follow along and start to write Python programs.
There is no jargons, just plain explanations!
If you’re an adult and want to have a taste of Python programming, this is for you as well. Who would mind a quick and easy start?
The students will
- Start with the general concept of Python, such as what it is and what it can do.
- Learn how to install required software for Python programming.
- Learn basic Python statements, such as print, input, data conversion, and if statements.
- Practice Python coding.
- Take pop quizzes to check knowledge understanding.
- Write chatbot and math quiz programs.
After the course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the general programming concept and process.
- Understand what domains Python can be used.
- Get comfortable with Visual Studio Code (Integrated Development Environment).
- Understand Python fundamentals.
- Ready for more advanced Python programming.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners! It’s for everyone who wants to learn Python or who is scared of programming.