21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchains
- Experience with Linux
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build Blockchain business network and demo application using Composer.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Simplify the creation of smart contracts and blockchain applications.
- Test devops processes by developing in a protected, risk-free environment before deploying.
- Implement a development process that aligns business requirements with development.
- Develop production-ready browser-based blockchain applications in hours instead of weeks.
- Integrate a blockchain network with existing systems.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Defining assets, business rules, and participants
Identity and access control
Modeling reusable, core components
Leveraging the Business Network Archive packages
Developing and testing a network on Composer Playground
Deploying a network to a live Hyperledger Fabric blockchain
Integration of blockchain network with other systems
Creating and test application on the blockchain