14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of blockchain concepts
- Basic programming experience
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate online exchange of currencies, products, and services.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Bitcoin to design and build custom applications integrated with bitcoin-based blockchain and cryptocurrency.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing Bitcoin-based applications.
- Understand the key concepts of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in depth.
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain technology, use cases, and benefits.
- Learn how to design a bitcoin-based blockchain.
- Apply practical examples of Bitcoin scripting and stack-based programming.
- Learn about the different transactions, security measures, and tools to interact with Bitcoin.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum
Understanding the Concepts of Blockchain
- Blockchain fundamentals
- Use cases, challenges, and benefits
- Setting up the development environment
- Installing Bitcoin Core
- Using bitcoind and bitcoin-cli
- Designing a bitcoin-based blockchain
- Stack-based language
- Bitcoin scripting
- Testing and debugging
- Mining of Bitcoin
- Transaction workflow
- Unspent transaction output (UTXO)
- Spending conditions
- Locking script
- Raw and serialized transactions
- Bitcoin blocks
- Sharing keys
- Online wallets
- Payment verification
- Multisig transactions
Summary and Next Steps