14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Angular
- Experience with TypeScript
- Angular Developers
Firebase is a web application development platform. Firestore is a NoSQL database for storing, syncing, and querying data at scale. Users can use Firebase and Firestore while leveraging serverless architecture to build Angular applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at Angular developers who wish to use Firebase and Firestore to build a back-end for Angular applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build a back-end application with Firebase and Firestore.
- Store, sync, and query data with Firestore.
- Secure client-side data with Firestore security configurations.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Firebase and Firestore
- Firestore NoSQL database
- FireBase Storage
- Firebase Cloud
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Firebase
- Installing and configuring Firestore
Firestore Quick Start
- Working with collections
- Querying data
Angular Service Layers
- Setting up Angularfire
- Querying with Angularfire
- Authenticating with Firebase UI
- Hiding data
- Adding roles
- Implementing a schema
Firebase Cloud Functions
- Creating triggers
- Working with image processing
Summary and Conclusion