7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Background and understanding of protein structures
AlphaFold is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system that performs the prediction of protein structures. It is developed by Alphabet’s/Google’s DeepMind as a deep learning system that can accurately predict 3D models of protein structures.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at biologists who wish to understand how AlphaFold works and use AlphaFold models as guides in their experimental studies.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of AlphaFold.
- Learn how AlphaFold works.
- Learn how to interpret AlphaFold predictions and results.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to AlphaFold
How Does AlphaFold Work?
AlphaFold Protein Structure Database
AlphaFold Open Source Code
Interpreting AlphaFold Predictions
AlphaFold Use Cases
Summary and Next Steps