ReactiveX is a comprehensive library for creating asynchronous data streams using observable sequences. It enables developers to take advantage of observable streams and their ability to capture emitted events and execute functions accordingly.
This instructor-led, live training introduces participants to ReactiveX’s comprehensive library for developing responsive applications and walks participants through a series of cases, demonstrating the usefulness and functionality of key features of ReactiveX.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the reactive programing paradigm and the functionality of observables and their common use when developing UI heavy applications
- Successfully setup an environment for ReactiveX
- Create observable events form a multitude of varying items
- Apply ReactiveX’s transforming and filtering functions
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.