Using Innovation Techniques in Software Testing
Making of Agile Tester
- Software Testing
- Agile Scrum
You would have heard about Testing Techniques used in software testing and also about Innovation Techniques using in innovating. But, how about using the innovation techniques in software testing. Innovation and Testing go hand in hand. What you will learn in this course is how to make your testing work more exciting and start to expand yourself in terms of your expertise. You will learn about a path breaking brand new approach called IPSOVI. This is quite a different new approach towards testing which will enable you to do not only better testing but also take you towards being cross functional.
As we understand that for a successful Agile Scrum team it is important that over a period of time the team members become cross functional. The team needs to move as “Team One” and for this to become real it is important that each member should be able to help each other and achieve the sprint goals and attain a good sprint velocity. This kind of shift in approach will transition you from a Conventional Tester to an Agile Tester. Using innovation techniques, like IPSOVI will help in moving successfully towards that transition.
We will also get pointers to other innovation techniques that we can build further on as:
VUDOCS, Random, Attribute, SCAMPER, Role Usage, Analogy, Mind Maps, Six Thinking Hats, Fishbone, 5W approach, IGNITE.
This is your opportunity in life to break through the barriers and through your software testing work move over to being cross functional and unleash the innovation streak in you and take your work to new exciting level.
Who this course is for:
- All software professionals
4 sections • 8 lectures • 56m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction and Getting Started2 lectures • 15min
- Introduction and get started with an innovation example and testing of it07:58
- IPSOVI Approach, IPSOVI approach and testing, Other Innovations and Testing07:23
Making and Testing of Software4 lectures • 32min
- Conventional testing vs IPSOVI approach to testing &Testing Login module11:59
- Testing Login module using IPSOVI approach (Part-II)10:06
- Testing Registration module using IPSOVI approach08:11
- Others software and testing their modules using IPSOVI approach01:24
Making of Agile Tester1 lecture • 5min
- Revisiting Agile Scrum. Making of Agile Tester using IPSOVI approach05:22
Other Innovation Techniques1 lecture • 4min
- Other Innovation Techniques and their use in testing04:24