Understand the basics of selenium
Use selenium in projects
Create automation tests using Selenium Web Driver
- Basic knowledge on how to use computer will be enough
- No special knowledge is required
In this basic Selenium course we will go very basic, Step by Step and learn Selenium from scratch.
If you are new to Selenium or want to understand the basics, this course is for you.
Every video has notes in description to make it very easy to follow, understand and do hands-on.
Will understand what is Selenium, learn about its components and history and then start using Selenium Web Driver to create test automation scripts.
This is going to be easy and fun.
LET’S GET STARTED
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of Selenium
- Anyone who wants to understand Selenium step by step
6 sections • 17 lectures • 2h 35m total lengthExpand all sections
INTRODUCTION – Get Started4 lectures • 30min
- Introduction – What is Selenium09:22
- History of Selenium11:59
- Why To Learn Selenium05:17
- How To Learn Selenium02:57
Selenium New Website1 lecture • 5min
- New Selenium Wesbite04:47
FIRST SELENIUM TEST4 lectures • 41min
- How to write first Selenium script (java) – 5 Easy Steps10:39
- How To Use Selenium 3 – Gecko Driver15:23
- What is Gecko Driver06:32
- How to run test on Chrome Browser08:40
BONUS1 lecture • 8min
- White Board | How Selenium works ?08:09
NEXT STEPS : Useful Tips3 lectures • 33min
- How To Make Code MODULAR11:34
- How To Use Config Properties File15:36
- How To Create JAR File06:03
HEADLESS BROWSERS4 lectures • 38min
- What are Headless Browsers05:48
- How to use HtmlUnit Driver14:19
- How to use PhantomJS (Headless Browser)10:08
- How Selenium interacts with PhantomJS07:58