Reactive programing is an asynchronous programing paradigm that focuses on data streams and the propagation of data by establishing a defined dependency between the underlying execution models and the emitted data streams from one component to another. RxJS is one of the most comprehensive reactive programing libraries for managing UI events, asynchronous HTTP requests, and other data streams.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will become familiar with RxJS’s tools and functions as they apply them to a variety of coding problems associated with interactive-heavy based mobile and web apps. Participants will also learn how to create and deploy a UI heavy web app.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the reactive programing paradigm and its usefulness for UI heavy application development.
- Build UI heavy applications with scalability, flexibility, and responsiveness in mind.
- Easily and freely create and manage a multitude of UI events, asynchronous HTTP requests, and other data streams.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.