Students will be able to learn basics of sql injection attacks
Students will be able to use kali linux database Penetration testing tools
Students will be able to perform sql injection attacks .
- Student must have Kali linux Operating System Installed
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
SQL Injection (SQLi) refers to an injection attack wherein an attacker can execute malicious SQL statements (also commonly referred to as a malicious payload) that control a web application’s database server .
The impact SQL injection can have on a business is far reaching. A successful attack may result in the unauthorized viewing of user lists, the deletion of entire tables and, in certain cases, the attacker gaining administrative rights to a database, all of which are highly detrimental to a business.
In this course, you will perform SQL injection attacks on websites . This course is a practical course in which you are going to perform practicals based on sql injection attack .
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only .
NOTE: This course is a product of Sunil Gupta and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Ethical Hackers
- Web Security Specialists
1 section • 6 lectures • 57m total length
SQL Injection Attack6 lectures • 58min
- Database Attack Basics05:18
- Website Database Hacking using sqlmap tool17:20
- Website Database Hacking without using any tool14:00
- Create dictionary using crunch commands08:28
- Website Database hacking using jsql tool12:18
- Bonus Lecture – Enroll now in full HD 13.5 hours Ethical Hacking course