At the end of my course students are able to connect to Linux, how to execute common Linux commands, how to start and stop servers in Linux, how to use VI editor and more.
- Student should already have some knowledge in QA Testing.
- General knowledge about Operating system
Learn and practice UNIX / Linux
Beginners course on UNIX / Linux training for SOFTWARE QA TESTERS, developers , programmers by industry experts and thousands of 5 star reviews written in Facebook, google pus, kudzu etc.
This course is designed for Software QA Testers to execute common commands like ps, grep, find, and how to start and shutdown web servers and app servers. How to use VI editor and ftp commands. Brief idea about shell script, how to write if condition and for loop. How to execute shell script and more.
As a Software QA Tester if you find a defect, don’t go to developer without detail information about the issue or do not create defect / bug without detailed information. Software QA Testers need to do root cause analysis to find the error messages from UNIX / Linux server where the application is running.
Please check the log files, do some root cause analysis before you create a defect or before you talk to developer.
As a QA Tester you need to learn how to check the log files, restart app and web servers etc.
At least understand basics of shell script if you need to modify the existing script, you need to have basic idea. Software QA Tester need to know vi editor to create or modify files.
This Linux / Unix course will help the student to learn all these.
***** Trusted reviews from Facebook, google plus written by thousands students with 5 star reviews *****
facebook dot com/pg/H2KInfosysLLC/reviews/
Hi… i just wanna let u know Ritu is a good and excellent trainer for QA . She is a very knowledgeable person , she has her own way of dealing with student doubts and resolves it in a way so clear and help us out with any issue regarding the topic. Hope the same continues till the end . – From Ravi K
I took training for selenium from Sudheer. He is really nice instructor he always try to help students to get into the topic. He have really good knowledge of selenium. I strongly recommend to join testing related courses from H2K.. from – Disha Patel
H2K is the best place to learn for Software and technical courses. All the members are very helpful. All instructors and Technical staff is full of knowledge. Kiran is the technical instructor, he is very helpful. I will give 5 stars out of 5 to his services. – Thanks Vandana Shobran
Priya is a wonderful trainer, she really knows the subject well, and also helping us. Her teaching has helped me a lot to learn the subject, also she makes the class very interactive. She would always reply to all the questions. I really like the way she teaches!!! – Thank you sreekanth reddy
UNIX / Linux Training for Software QA Tester is Most Practical, simple and Inexpensive Course.
It is included most of the information to handle UNIX / Linux as QA / Quality assurance Software Tester.
This software testing QA training ( Linux / UNIX training for Software QA Testers course is designed by working professionals to train the student from the basics of Linux / Unix to check the log files, how to start and shutdown the server, how to find the files, search files using grep command , vi editor , file permissions and how to execute shell script etc.
- Syllabus: unique list of topics that will help student to handle UNIX / Linux as a Software QA tester.
- Practice sessions: We guided how to access linux server so that student can practice. If the student enroll live online training classes with H2K Infosys, we can give real time server to work on Linux, Unix to practice all the commands discussed in this video course.
- Video sessions are life time access.
- Practical learning experience
- HD Video content
- Quality voice
- Enroll instructor led live online / onsite IT training courses on Selenium WebDriver training, Java training, AngularJS training, .net training, big data , hadoop training from experienced professionals from H2K Infosys.
- End of the course student will get “Course completion Certificate” if the student enroll for instructor led live online training classes.
Who is the target audience for this course?
- UNIX / Linux Operating system is most used platform to run Web servers, app servers and databases. so if you are Quality assurance QA Software Tester / test analyst, Junior Developer, Test Consultants, Designer,Test Leads, Test Managers, QA leads and Managers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers, Fresh Graduates, Students who are interested to know about Linux . UNIX operating system can enroll into this course.
- If you are an experienced Software QA tester, but you don’t know how to handle UNIX / Linux then enroll into this course.
Who this course is for:
- QA Testers
- Who are interested to learn basic knowledge about UNIX / Linux commands
1 section • 10 lectures • 49m total length
UNIX Linux training tutorial for QA Testers junior programmers10 lectures • 49min
- Topics covered in UNIX Linux Tutorial for beginners, Software QA Testers03:41
- What is Operating System, What is UNIX / Linux?03:32
- How to download, install putty tool and how to connect to Linux using Putty tool04:01
- Important UNIX commands for QA Testers Part 1 ( ls, root, mkdir , cd, cp, etc.04:40
- Important UNIX commands for QA Testers Part 2 grep , find, ps, kill, tail etc07:55
- Important UNIX commands for QA Testers Part 3 ftp commands, winscp tool etc05:03
- How to use VI Editor in UNIX / Linux05:26
- How to understand Shell script as a QA Tester07:00
- Unix Shell script Part 2 for loop, if condition04:24
- How to start , stop server, check log files,if QA Tester finds a defect ?03:45