The modern Python course for beginners! Master Python with projects, challenges and building.
- No coding experience is necessary to start this course! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- A computer with internet access.
- No prior knowledge of Python is needed. I’ll start right from the beginning!
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It powers much of the software you interact with today.
If you’re looking to get started in programming, python is the perfect language to learn. Python is also one of the highest in-demand languages for developer jobs. This is the most complete free Python course on Udemy. If you want to learn python, this is the perfect course for you.
You will learn modern Python from the very beginning. I will walk you through fun and practical code examples. Not only will you learn through code examples, but you’ll build over 6 projects and apps through this 14-day course. Each lesson is only 15-20 minutes in length so you won’t have to block huge amounts of time to learn to code.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Python Basics
- Programming Fundamentals
- Python Fundamentals
- Python 3
- Inputs & variables
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Command Line Basics
- Running Python Code
- Object Oriented Programming
- Advanced Methods
- and much more!
This course was built by Replit. Replit is a software creation platform with over 15+ million builders creating, hosting, and sharing their projects for free. If you’re looking to start coding, Replit is the perfect place for you.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want a real and thorough understanding of Python.
- Take this course if you’re a beginner who has never programmed before.
- Take this course if you’ve understand other languages, but are wanting to learn python.
- Take this course if you want to get started with programming: Python is an excellent first language!
1 section • 15 lectures • 1h 13m total length