About Software Testing Fundamentals Course
Our Software Testing training program is designed specifically to offer you complete, comprehensive knowledge of software testing processes and technologies. Throughout this course, you get to know everything from basic to advanced and will acquire a profound knowledge of software testing. Further, you will learn about varying steps to create test plans. Additionally, you will be able to test almost every type of windows and web application.
Software Testing Fundamentals Course Content
You will be exposed to the complete Software Testing Fundamentals Trainingcourse details in the below sections.
Basic Testing Concept & Life Cycle
- Some Facts
- Some Facts – What a bug in the software can do?
- Why do we need testing?
- Fundamental of Software Testing QC and QA
- Software Testing- Definitions
- Testing Glossary
- Software Product
- Causes of Software Defect
- Testing life cycle overview
- SDLC vs STLC
- Role of Software Testing(Primary Role)
- Corrective and Preventive Measures
- Role of Software Testing(Secondary Role)
- Limitations of Software Testing
- Some facts about testing
Testing Life Cycle
- Aspects that hinder effective software testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- STLC Phases
- Testing Process
- What is Test Plan
- Principles of Software Testing
- Equivalence Partitioning Technique
- Examples of Equivalence Partitioning Technique
- How we perform equivalence partitioning
- Pros and Cons of equivalence partitioning technique
- Boundary value analysis
- Example of Boundary value analysis
- Decision Table Technique
- Example of Decision Table Technique
- State Transition Technique
- Example of State Transition Technique
White Box Testing Techniques
- Statement Coverage Testing
- Decision Coverage Testing
- Condition Coverage Testing
- Modified Condition Decision Coverage
- Path Testing
- Steps For Basis Path Testing
- Advantages Of Basis Path Testing
- Loop Testing
- Simple Loop
- Nested Loop
- Concatenated Loop
- Unstructured Loop
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Or Sanity Testing
Requirements & Testing
- Levels Of Requirement
- Characteristics Of Good Requirement
- Requirements Review
- Requirements Review Activities
- Types of Requirements Errors
Test Design Techniques
- Software Testing Methods
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Test Scenario
- Why Test Scenario?
- How To Write Test Scenario
- Example Of Test Scenario
- Test Scenario Document
- Test Cases
- Test Scenario Vs Test Case
- Test Case Document
Bug Reporting & Test Environment
- Bug File Cycle
- Classificaton Of Bugs
- Perfomance Defects
- Usability Defects
- Compatibility Defects
- Security Defects
- Software Defects By Severity
- Software Defects By Priority
- Test Environment
- key Areas To Setup in Test Environment
Basics of Agile & Agile Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Agile Model Vs Waterfall Model
- Daily Scrum
- The Four Values Of The Agile
- Individual And Interactions Over Processes And Tools
- Working Software Over Comprehensive Documentation
- Customer Collaboration Over Contract Negotiation
- Responding To Change Over Following a Plan
- The Twelve Agile Manifesto principles
- Collaborative User Story Creation
- Invest Technique
- Important Points Of Jira
API Testing for SOAP API’s
- What IS API (Application Programming Interface) ?
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP Features
- XML (Extensable Markup Language)
- XML Characteristics
- JSON (Java Script Object Notation)
- JSON Uses
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- Anatomy Of a SOAP Message
- WSDL (Web Services Description Language) To Describe a SOAP API
API Testings for REST API’s
- REST (REpresentational State Transfer)
- Anatomy of REST?
Software Testing Fundamentals Training Objectives
What are the objectives of this online Software Testing Fundamentals training?
This online Software Testing Fundamentals training has been designed to introduce you to a comprehensive software testing life cycle. You will get to learn a variety of testing levels, test case design technique, test environment setup, test execution, test data creation, bug reporting, and more.
Why should you learn this Software Testing Fundamentals Course?
As per the latest report, by 2023, the global testing market is expected to grow and touch $19.27 billion. Among the business processes, almost 60% of job profiles can save up to 30% of the time with software testing. Also, being a software test automation engineer, you can earn an average salary of $86,588.
Who should opt for this Software Testing Fundamentals course?
This Software Testing Fundamentals course is ideal for IT professionals and freshers who are interested in discovering bugs in web applications.
What are the prerequisites for taking this online Software Testing Fundamentals training?
To get enrolled in this online Software Testing Fundamentals training, you must have basic knowledge about websites. Apart from this, you should also know how to use Excel.
What job roles are offered for Software Testing Fundamentals?
Following are the job roles that one can get after completing the Software Testing Fundamentals online training:
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Automation Tester
- Software Quality Assurance Test Specialist