Selenium Headless Browser Testing
Integration of Powerful PhantomJs headless browser and it’s features
Integration of headless Chrome browser
Integration of HtmlUnitDriver
- Core Java
You will learn the following :
- Integration of Headless Chrome Browser, which makes automation execution faster than ever.
- Integration of headless browser with your existing selenium scripts
- Integration of Powerful PhantomJs headless browser and Will talk about it’s features
- Integration of HtmlUnitDriver, which does not require any binary file and it’s platform-independent.
- A running project with examples of headless browser and Github link for the same.
- How to take a Screenshot on a headless browser.
Who this course is for:
- Selenium Tester curious about Headless Browser testing
2 sections • 10 lectures • 54m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction1 lecture • 6min
Main9 lectures • 49min
- Create a MAVEN project03:01
- Add Dependencies for Headless browsers06:13
- Writing of Selenium Code for Normal Chrome Browser07:35
- Implement Headless Chrome and Run Test on Headless Chrome09:25
- Write test script for Headless PhantomJs06:36
- Run test script on Headless PhantomJs05:43
- Write test script for Headless HTMLUnit Driver03:50
- Run test script on Headless HTMLUnit Driver04:12
- GitHub Project Walkthrough02:04