You will know how to write test scripts using Selenium WebDriver
You will know how to identify identify various web elements using Selenium
Yow will know how to work with Selenium Grid
Best practices with Selenium
Using Selenium with TestNg, Maven, Ant, AutoIT, GitHub
Knowledge about various Test Automation Frameworks
Selenium is not only for Web Automation but its pre-requites for mobile automation
- Understanding of Computers and WebSites
- No prior knowledge of Java, everything will be covered in this course
- Lifetime instructor support to your querries
Do you want to become a Selenium Automator without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
Are you a manual tester who wants to start automating websites?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
Join thousands of successful students who have decided to learn Selenium upgrade their automation skills and boost their careers using this 100%hands-on course!
Over 5000 satisfied students are enrolled in my Selenium courses across the Web
Last Updated Dec 2,2015 : Added advance topics of Selenium Grid
Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications. It runs directly on a web browser such as Firefox, chrome,
IE, Opera, Safari etc., and supports Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
This Selenium course will be covering from very basic Selenium to the Expert Level. During the course to explain all ways of interacting with web pages using Selenium. Covering each topics with examples of live websites.
During course will be covering all best practices used with Selenium WebDriver i.e TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Ant to be name few. Covering all popular frameworks available i.e Page Object Model
Will be updating new videos whenever new features/API is added to Selenium WebDriver so that you are always update in IT Indistry.
This course covers:
- Detailed explaination of selenium api with examples
- Selenium web driver examples with multiple websites
- Selenium framework
- Selenium Grid
- Preparation for selenium interview
- UI testing with selenium
- Functional testing with selenium
- Selenium on IE, Firefox & Chrome
- Selenium Regular expressions
- Integration of Jenkins with selenium for Continuous Integration
- Maven Selenium
- Selenium Database testing
- Selenium Grid
- Page Object Model
- Selenium with Sauce Labs
- Selenium and testng framework
- Selenium with Git Repository
- WebElement identication techniques in details
- All tools and concepts needs for Selenium automation
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE lectures for a course preview.
Enroll NOW and hop on the Selenium Training program. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to move from Manual Testing to Automation Testing
- Professionals working with Selenium, to be expert in Selenium WebDriver
- Web Automaters using other tools QTP etc, and wants to switch to Selenium WebDriver
- Freshers who all wants to boost there startup carrier with Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium RC who want to learn Selenium WebDriver
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn Selenium for Web automation
- Software tester, QA Engineer, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Manager, QA Lead, Test Lead
15 sections • 152 lectures • 28h 15m total lengthExpand all sections
INTRODUCTION TO SELENIUM9 lectures • 1hr 22min
- Install Java05:41
- Install Eclipse06:50
- What is Selenium09:00
- Install/Configure Selenium19:05
- Selenium first program with Firefox11:38
- Selenium first program with Firefox Script1 page
- Selenium with Multiple Browsers14:40
- Selenium WebDriver Javadoc eclipse06:58
SELENIUM IDENTIFY WEBELEMENTS11 lectures • 2hr 47min
- Install Firebug, Firepath03:19
- What are Xpaths13:33
- Find Xpath of WebElement Part 1- 117:08
- Find Xpath of WebElement Part 1- 215:58
- Find Xpath of WebElement Part 229:16
- Find Element by Locator Part 116:06
- Find Element by Locator Part 211:50
- Find Xpath of WebElement Part 3 -118:02
- Find Xpath of WebElement Part 3 -209:40
- Find Xpath using CSS Locators Part 118:00
- Find Xpath using CSS Locators Part 214:34