An easy to understand and Learn Selenium from Scratch
Using Java with Selenium
Build selenium tests with chrome driver and Selenium
- Yes, you should have background in Java. To keep focus on topic of interest this course will teach selenium for students with Java background.
Starting with very fundamentals of selenium, covers the core topics of Selenium WebDriver.
Course emphasis on “Why” aspect followed by How for each lesson or topic. Which will assure thorough understanding of subject, which can applied in real world situations.
While expects student to be from Java background but still provides a primer on Java to start with.Tips and tricks from Instructor who is actively working in Test Automation.
Now updated with course code. Link at the beginning.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Test Automation who has background in Java fundamentals.
- Who has knowledge i bits and pieces but want to consolidate in a structured manner
- Who wants to build a career in test automation with Selenium and Java
- Converting from manual testing to automation engineer
8 sections • 24 lectures • 3h 42m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction3 lectures • 27min
- Setup and Verify Java & Selenium06:40
- Setting up Chrome Driver12:28
Link to source code1 lecture • 1min
- Source code00:00
WebDriver4 lectures • 40min
- Introduction to WebDriver10:13
- WebDriver In-Action13:40
- Different Browser Types and WebDriver04:26
- Setting IE WebDriver from ground-up11:32
TestNG2 lectures • 12min
- Introduction to TestNG05:55
- Setup and using TestNG05:58
WebElement4 lectures • 35min
- Introduction to WebElement10:28
- Coding with WebElement09:27
- HTML Coding : Understsanding HTML Basics05:28
- Understanding Radio Buttons09:46
Resource Locators5 lectures • 55min
- Introduction to Resource Locators07:36
- Using Chrome Developer Console for Resource Locators – Most Reliable Way07:40
- Resource Locators by ID14:09
- Resource Locators by Name10:19
- Resource Locators by XPATH15:41
Waits3 lectures • 29min
- Why we need Waits in Selenium and Types of Waits07:37
- Implicit Wait and How to Implement07:22
- Explicit Wait and How to Implement14:07
Assertions2 lectures • 25min
- Introduction to Assertions06:22
- Hard Assertion and How-To18:30