Introductory Course on Programming with Python
- No prior programming knowledge is required
- A computer and a desire to learn
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2019!
This course assumes no previous programming or Python experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Python, this course will teach you how.
The goal of the course is to introduce students to Python Version 3.x programming.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming Bootcamp (2019) course:
- How to work with various data types.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- The importance of white space in Python.
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
16 sections • 76 lectures • 2h 59m total length