Basics of Python programming
Python programming foundations
In-depth Python review
Intermediate Python understanding
- Have access to a laptop or PC connected to the internet.
Are you looking to learn a new coding language?
Want to learn one of the world’s most popular languages quickly and easily?
This course is an in-depth review of Python programming. We cover fundamentals such as variables, functions, booleans, loops, data types, as well as how to learn and grow as a Python programmer on your own. We cover questions such as:
- How are inputs handled in Python?
- How are files processed in Python?
- How are packages used in Python?
- How are objects structured in Python?
This course is intended to give a thorough overview of Python programming. If you’re a beginner coder and looking for a concise, easy-to-understand Python introduction, please check out our introduction course “Introduction to Python – The Basics of Python in 1 Hour.”
For programmers looking to expand their skillset or for those familiar with coding, we recommend this course to get you started with Python and to start your Python journey.
Join us at LOGICAL Minds as we review Python fundamentals.
Note: To keep our courses free, this course is Part 1 of a two-part series. Find Part 2 in our listed Udemy courses.
- Python Basics
- Strings and User Input
- Booleans and Comparisons
- Conditional Statements
- Exception Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- File Handling
- Modules, Packages, and Pip
- Useful Methods and Documentation
Who this course is for:
- Python users looking for extra in-depth review
- Professionals looking to boost their resume by adding Python as a skill set.
- Coding teachers
- Freelance coders
- Teenagers interested in learning Python