Performance Testing Course Overview
Improve your software testing skills and boost your career growth by enrolling in MindMajix’s performance testing training. You’ll explore the entire load testing life cycle right from creating scripts to workflows, analyzing reports, and much more through hands-on with real-time examples. By the end of the training, you’ll become an expert in working with LoadRunner, and this course mainly focuses on assisting learners on how to create powerful test scenarios.
15 Hours of Sessions
13 Hours of Labs
FREE Demo on Request
24/7 Lifetime Support
One-on-One Doubt Clearing
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Real-time Project Use cases
Hands on Performance Testing Training Projects
Our Performance Testing Training course aims to deliver quality training that covers solid fundamental knowledge on core concepts with a practical approach. Such exposure to the current industry use-cases and scenarios will help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices.
- Use Case #1: Web Tours
- Use Case #2: Advantage Online Shopping
- Use Case #3: Implement Performance Testing for a Website
- Use Case #4: Flight Ticket Booking
Performance Testing Training Objectives
What are the objectives of performance testing online course
The core skills that you will gain in the LoadRunner are as follows:
- Analyze performance-related issues and tackle device plans
- Reduce applications’ response time with minimum investment in hardware
- Identify system malfunctions and fix them before execution
- Predictive Performance Modeling
- Evaluating Performance Tuning Services
- Continuous Support for performance-driven development
- Ongoing support for performance-driven services
Why should you learn Performance Testing to grow your career?
- There is a huge demand for skilled Performance Testing professionals all over the world.
- Due to the shortage of skilled Performance Testing professionals in the industry, there are enormous opportunities for the right candidates.
- The average salary of a Performance Tester is $123,436/yr – Indeed.com.
Who should learn Performance Testing?
The below job roles are benefited with our training:
- DevOps Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- System Integrators
- Project Leaders
What are the prerequisites for the Performance Testing course?
The student is recommended to have any of the following to maximize the learning experience:
- Working Knowledge of Web Development
- Familiarity with a Programming Language
What will you learn in this Performance Testing training?
Upon completion of this course, the aspirants will be able to gain knowledge on:
- Non-Functional testing concepts
- Estimating the overall performance of an application
- Understanding the efficiency of an application
- Security-related aspects of the application
- Scripting Enhancements
- Test Reports Preparation
- Scripting Enhancements
- Execution of different scenarios