Learn Cisco Network DevOps: ACI, Ansible, Python, SDN, Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, NETCONF, includes free labs!
- At least CCNA or CCNP level knowledge
- Some experience in networking
- Desire to learn the future of networking
David Bombal and Hank Preston discuss Network Automation, Network Programmability, NetDevOps and the future. What should you learn? CCNA or Python? And many other topics!
We discussed the following:
- Hank Preston Introduction
- How did you transition from being a traditional Network Engineer to a NetDevOps Engineer?
- What would you recommend as the first step?
- What should I start with? Ansible or Python?
- Should I study CCNA or Python? CCNP or Python? CCIE or Python?
- Hybrid Engineer, Next-Gen-Network Engineer, NetDevOps
- What is DevOps? NetDevOps?
- Is there a Cisco NetDevOps certification? CCNA/CCNP/CCIE type path?
- What is DevNet? Is DevNet free?
- DevNet Overview Demo (Free labs, free training, free resources, get support).
- DevNet RESTCONF, NETCONF demo
- What are containers?
- What is Docker?
- What are Microservices
- What is Kubernetes?
- Demo Kubernetes and ACI working together
Other topics were also discussed.
All the best!
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- Network Managers
17 sections • 48 lectures • 19h 33m total length