Software Manual Testing Concepts (Basic to Advance), Interview Questions with Best Practices
Ready to attend and crack Experience Level Software Manual Testing interviews
Practical working knowledge of JIRA from QA point of view, Will be ready to use JIRA for Bug Tracking & Task Management
Practical exposer to Database Testing (using MySQL database) & Backend Testing using (Unix/Linux)
Working exposer to API Testing using Postman Tool
- Basic understanding of need of Software Testing in IT industry
- Basic understanding about Role of Software Tester / QA professional
Software Testing Course: course includes Software Manual Testing (Basics & Advanced) concepts + Practical understanding of JIRA for Bug and Task Management + Agile Methodology, Database Testing( SQL) + Basics of API testing in very simple language and decent pace.
Here you are going to get all mandatory sections which are required to become a expert Software Tester.
Here you will also going to get basic information of mobile application manual testing, database testing, api testing, agile concepts and interview questions.
This software testing QA training course is designed by experts working professionals having 20+ yrs industry experience in a way that, it will progress from introducing you to the basics of software testing to advanced topics creating a test plan, Agile model, along with introduction and familiarity with Automation testing and test management tools JIRA and Postman.
Manual Testing Coverage:
- Different types of Software Testing ( Functional, Performance)
- Agile- Scrum Model (Real time usage and implementation)
- Functional and Performance Testing.
- Test Case Designing with real-time scenario.
- Realtime Project Implementation.
- Testing Best Practices.
- Bug Life Cycles in different scenario
JIRA : For Bug Tracking & Task Management
- JIRA Setup for Practice for 7days
- Bug Reporting by a Tester and end to end cycle.Task Management
- End to End Bug Life Cycle in JIRA
Database Testing using SQL
- Setup Database for Practice
- Write Basic Select Queries
- Write Advance Select Queries
- Joins, Conditions, Grouping
- How to use SQL for Database Testing
- API Testing using Postman
- What is API, Different types of API
- Setup postman for REST API testing
- Test GET | POST | PUT | DELETE Operations
- Practice Sets
Who this course is for:
- Freshers/Professionals looking opportunity in Software testing
- BA/ Support or Other IT Professionals looking to start career as Software Tester
1 section • 5 lectures • 43m total length
Introduction & Environment Setup5 lectures • 44min
- Introduction to Software Testing08:56
- Types of Applications09:02
- Levels of Testing06:58
- Different Types of Mandatory Testing04:12
- Bug Life Cycle14:45