Perform Data Cleaning Techniques with the Python Programming Language. Practice and Solution Notebooks included.
- You will need to have basic python programming proficiency.
- You will need a modern browser i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- I can standardize a dataset by fixing inconsistent column names.
- I can perform data type conversion to fix inaccurate data.
- I can find and fix syntax errors in a dataset.
- I can find and fix typos in a dataset.
- I can deal with irrelevant data in a dataset.
- I can remove any duplicate records in a dataset.
- I can find and deal with missing data in a dataset.
- I can find and deal with outliers in a dataset.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for professionals with an interest in getting hands-on experience with the respective data science techniques and tools.
7 sections • 7 lectures • 50m total length