Understand key concepts to set up your own Conversational AI using the Cognigy.AI platform. No coding knowledge required
- Basic comfort with web-based tools.
- Chrome Browser installed.
***NEW Course Available for Cognigy.AI v4***
Visit Cognigy Academy for the latest training resources. Cognigy’s training courses cover topics from conversational design to advanced flow development.
Cognigy AI is the artificial intelligence and dialog management engine that automates interactions between customers and the systems and data they need to access. The Cognigy platform automates conversations across chat and voice channels, providing a natural-language interface for customers and employees to access information and accomplish tasks without the immediate need for human agents.
What can you build with Cognigy?
- Chatbots on your website can capture information about users and provide them with personalized information through a conversational interface.
- Automated conversations on channels like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp allow companies to scale their presence on social channels, providing engagement, personalized interactions and consistent messaging wherever users are in a dialog with your brand.
- Conversational commerce creates an automated connection with users to educate them about products, assist with transactions and guide them through the commerce funnel.
Understanding key concepts and how to apply them through the Cognigy.AI platform will help you bring Conversational AI to your organization. Learn about Flows, Lexicons, Intents, Conversational Forms, Profiles and Analytics. Practice basic editing and configuration activities using the Cognigy user interface. Deploy your creation on any channel(s) of your users’ preference.
Each section includes a conceptual overview of the topic as well as a demonstration of how to use the Cognigy.AI software.
Who this course is for:
- End users of the Cognigy software who will perform basic editing of flows, lexicons and forms.
6 sections • 11 lectures • 41m total length