Working with Actions Class in Selenium WebDriver
How to automate mouse actions using Selenium WebDriver
Performing Mouse Hover operation using automation
Actions class in Selenium WebDriver
Performing Drag and Drop operation using Selenium WebDriver
Right-Click, Double Click Operations
- Basic understanding of Java and Selenium WebDriver is required to perform hands on exercises mentioned in this course.
What is Actions Class in Selenium WebDriver?
- An API that simulates complex Keyboard events and mouse operations.
- We can build a series of actions using the Action Interface and Actions Class. This process is widely known as Action Chaining.
- Actions class is also useful in working with complex web elements like – working with pseudo elements – which is very hard to work with usual WebDriver operations.
This course covers:
- Implementation of Actions class for mouse operations using Selenium WebDriver
- Automating mouse hover operations
- Automating drag and drop objects on webpages
- Automation of resizable elements on webpages
- Automating context click (right-click) and double click
- Working with Sliders (slider bars) on webpages
- Automating multiple key operations (Ex. TAB + F1)
- Working with Prompt Box
- Working with Confirmation Box
To get the maximum benefit from the course, please take a look at following steps explaining ‘How to take this course?’
Step 1: Schedule 30-45 minutes of your time daily for 5 days a week. ‘Continuity’ is the key.
Step 2: All sessions are divided in small videos of less than 20 minutes. Watch 2-3 videos daily.
Step 3: Hands-on exercise is very important. So, immediately try out the programs discussed in the session. Try them on your own. You can download these programs from lecture resources.
Step 4: Assignments with answer keys are provided where-ever necessary. Complete the assignments before jumping on to the next sessions.
Step 5: If you come across any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me and I will make sure that your queries are resolved.
Wish you all a very happy learning.
Note: All the course videos are in Full HD. For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from ‘settings’ at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn How to automate mouse actions using Selenium WebDriver.
- QE Testing Professionals
- Selenium Testers
- Automation Test Engineers
- QE Automation Engineers
- Automation Aspirants
- Manual Testing Professionals
- Software Testing Professionals
4 sections • 11 lectures • 41m total lengthExpand all sections
Automating Basic Mouse Operations3 lectures • 17min
- Mouse Hover06:04
- Right Click (Context Click)05:21
- Drag and Drop05:52
Advanced Mouse Operations3 lectures • 11min
- Resize UI Elements02:46
- Slider Control03:50
- Multiple Key Operations04:53
Next Steps2 lectures • 2min
- Next Steps01:32
- Next Steps00:08