Build a complete chatbot without coding
Choose the proper channels for your chatbot
Use the design thinking method in the chatbot creation process
Use Chat Widget to set up and install a chatbot on your website
Create user-friendly welcome messages and fallback messages
Gather and process user data with the ChatBot app
Collect and analyze user inputs in the ChatBot app
Monitor and improve chats with Reports
- No programming experience needed. You’re going to use a no-code tool.
- You’ll need a free ChatBot trial for the practical part.
Welcome to the No-code Chatbot Design Course!
This free course will teach you how to design and build AI customer service chatbots from scratch, regardless of your technical background. The course takes you through every step of the chatbot creation process, from conceptualization to deployment, using the no-code ChatBot platform.
The ChatBot experts will walk you through the subject of chatbots from theory to work in practice with the ChatBot app. The course consists of 5 introductory lectures and 14 practical tutorials.
In Part 1, you’ll be introduced to the concept of chatbots and their business applications. In Part 2, you’ll start building your chatbot and learn how to install it on your website or other communication channels like Facebook Messenger, Slack, LiveChat, and more.
You’ll need to create a ChatBot trial account to build and launch your chatbot.
Why chatbot design?
Chatbots are becoming increasingly popular in many industries, including customer service, healthcare, finance, and education. As businesses and organizations continue to adopt chatbots to interact with customers and clients, the demand for chatbot designers has increased.
A chatbot designer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing chatbots that can effectively communicate with users, understand their needs, and provide relevant information or services. No-code platforms let you become a chatbot expert without a programming background or advanced technical skills.
Chatbot design can be a standalone job in larger organizations and an important skill set for managers and specialists in customer service, marketing, or sales.
PART 1 – Introduction to chatbots
1 – What are chatbots, and how do they work?
- What is a chatbot?
- What is the difference between a bot and a chatbot?
- What is the difference between rule-based chatbots and AI chatbots?
- What are common chatbot use cases?
2 – How can you create a chatbot? Coding vs. no coding
- What are common ways to create a chatbot?
- How to build a chatbot from scratch – methods comparison
- How can you build a bot without coding?
3 – Design thinking – How to use it to create better chatbots
- Design thinking definition
- Stages of the design thinking process
- How can you use design thinking during chatbot implementation?
4 – Chatbot channels: website, LiveChat, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp
- What is the customer communication channel?
- Different channels for chatbots – Pros and cons
- How to choose the right channel for your chatbot
5 – Welcome message – Engage the user from the first interaction
- Chatbot welcome message definition
- The importance of the chatbot welcome message
- Best practices for creating chatbot welcome messages
PART 2 – Building chatbots – Practical tutorials with the ChatBot app
6 – ChatBot app tour – Dashboard overview
- ChatBot Visual Builder
- ChatBot Story
- Testing Tool
- Adding a chatbot to channels using integrations
7 – How to set up a welcome message in ChatBot
- Welcome message
- Bot response interaction
- Types of Bot responses
- Buttons in Bot responses
8 – How to collect user input in ChatBot
- User input block
- Matching systems
9 – Communication for errors – Create fallback messages in ChatBot
- Fallback interaction
- Contextual fallback
- Fallback configuration
10 – Data collection – Gather and process user data with ChatBot
- Question action
11 – Chatbot personalization
- Personalized bot replies with attributes
12 – Testing Tool in ChatBot
- Testing Tool
- Debug mode
13 – Chatbot installation – add a chatbot on your website
- Chat Widget overview
- Chat Widget customization
- Testing chatbot on a sample page
- Adding a chatbot to the website
14 – Chatbot analytics – Ways to monitor your chats
- Training tool
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Learners interested in AI and chatbot design topics
- Customer support, marketing, and sales managers or specialists
- Agencies or consulting businesses working in the field of sales, marketing, and customer service